Sravz just wanted to enjoy during the weekend reading explicit stuff..🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sravz just wanted to enjoy during the weekend reading explicit stuff..🤣
One jealousy track that I'm enjoying is the current 🐍😆 show...where she completely ignores him but is burning and raging inside.
And the guy can very well tell😛
I hope Ridhima does something similar😎🤣
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Vansh will be like , what ?thats it?i know i am interesting and gets angry😆
He is trying to opening the wardrobe patni stops him holds his collar pulls him to her and bam 💥 seal it with a kiss..😆
One jealousy track that I'm enjoying is the current 🐍😆 show...where she completely ignores him but is burning and raging inside.
And the guy can very well tell😛
I hope Ridhima does something similar😎🤣
When Ragini will make an entry we deff will see a jealous Ridz😉
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
He is trying to opening the wardrobe patni stops him holds his collar pulls him to her and bam 💥 seal it with a kiss..😆
Vansh will be shocked at first but respond to her kiss...a passionate one☺️and then the wardrobe door will open and guess who is there in their room....the one and only Dadi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
When Ragini will make an entry we deff will see a jealous Ridz😉
We will. But she should be subtle that it drives him crazy🤣
Do you rmmbr the way we finished AT's on the holi colour applying 🤬
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Vansh will be shocked at first but respond to her kiss...a passionate one☺️and then the wardrobe door will open and guess who is there in their room....the one and only Dadi🤣🤣
🤣🤣
Daadi will get mini heart attack for sure..
🤣
rofl aiyyo I fell from sofa..🤣
We will. But she should be subtle that it drives him crazy🤣
Do you rmmbr the way we finished AT's on the holi colour applying 🤬
I remb those daysit was so much fun.
It depends on the actress playing Ragini....i hope a good actress.
Tc🤗everyone. ..nearly 2am
If I sneak in thereafter it's to make sure Darshi doesn't share the secret recipe's for chemistrilicious scenes in my absence😛😆