Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
ishani is such a buzzkill.
Agreed 100% especially when RiAnsh are up close and in romantic mood 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
ishani is such a buzzkill.
Agreed 100% especially when RiAnsh are up close and in romantic mood 😆
Mujhe Vansh ki badi yaad aa rahi hain.
Kab lautega woh Dubai se?
Amarita will wait for your OS
Please let us know once you shared
Watching oct 8 live in US & what information Chachi & Aryan talking about?
RRahul joining shoot from tomorrow. He shared on insta
Next week😉
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Watching oct 8 live in US & what information Chachi & Aryan talking about?
I’m sorry I haven’t seen it. My guess is the box.
she fell in suitcase after that....rest I'll leave to your imagination
Vansh - do you think we both can fit in the suitcase..🤣
Sure. I am writing another one currently...
That would go back a little in timeline. Then will write this angst OS.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Congratulations lovelies today NRIs has inaugurated new AT..🥳😆
Thank you Tanika 🤗🍰🧁🍦🍨
Yes yes first time 💃💃