Hmm hmm🤣🤣
I know you don't like him , but his accent seems to impress you 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hmm hmm🤣🤣
I know you don't like him , but his accent seems to impress you 🤪
@bold 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Mai to kabse keh rahi behen he'll be in manjhdar always 😆
No, i am quite sure this time he will be no in manjhdar or any confusion z he will be in a state where no one believes him ☢️
no octo not that cute the way you recieved it is funny 😄
no octo not that cute the way you recieved it is funny 😄
😛
Me okay with anything anyone calls me. 🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Hello Kavya🤗
Btw, Octo it is. I know we are in the month of October already but you can't call me that😭🥺
🤣🤣
October 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Don't scare me behen 😭
Sorry yaar but I am too scared because maine us era ke bahut novels padhe hai and water jaisi movies dekhne ke baad to 😭
I wanna write an OS but won't.
Originally posted by: ONGA7JVZ6KMGKSAT
pyaar mai pagal ashique humara ARC kartahe behen 🤣
Haha 🤣
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Lol 🤣 Kuch v karke 😆 Mujhe pakka lagta hai is bar se use ghar se bahar fekega use and this time Kaka won't support.
And itne bure din v nhi aye behen uske bande ko ball dance ata hai ball dance sikhayega 😆
🤣🤣
Ab bhi baj rahi hai anirudh ki🤣
Waise aaj anirudh ne khud bola main ghamand me tha😈
Lol hume to sab pehle se pata tha🤣🤪