Ek dum sahi, aise behen bhagwan kisi ko na de 😆
Wahi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ek dum sahi, aise behen bhagwan kisi ko na de 😆
Wahi😆
Ek waqeel ka coat leke jayega apne saath.. Sabko dhikana hai na ke woh barrister hai warna koi nahi maanenge na..
Lol shaheen🤣
Itni na lo aniruddh ki🤪
Originally posted by: Prit_007
If he does yehi to issue hai and I am almost sure he won't.
Ha abhi Bon ka guilt and jab Bon ke guilt se bahar ayega again Mini ka guilt.
Tu bhul gayi kya Guilty kumar ko guilt zone me rehna pasand hai 😆
Guilty Kumar 🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Like parents like child. Sampoorna is just what her parents are, pure selfish and evil in disguise.
Rasiya is such a love. I love that lady so damn much. ❤️
Exactly 😈
Rasiya is a gem ❤️ I really loved her character 👏
Originally posted by: WP5JJYRLKGUDZ7KG
Saurav and Saudamini ❤️ Inki shaadi kara do Koi aur vajah nahi hai... they are made for each other ❤️ karva do shaadi 😡
Bas Surmami se ummid hai mauka na chode wo 😆
Originally posted by: listmist
End her character plz🤢😡🤬
Itna v khushnasib nhi Ani 🤣
Nahi aaj dimag mein aayi thi Bon Ani ke😆Originally posted by: SSTVU2MISQKLNZNL
Kya hua aaj Any flashbacks?
Originally posted by: QAKOSYLOS5GEYDHB
Yes I will 😛 that's what I do before sleeping
You are awesome ❤️
I wish they help her out from Heer Mandi...and she can be seen later once again🤔
But I guess Heer Mandi was what made her such a strong character
Tujhe kyu itna taras aa raha aj uspe 😆