nhi nhii he is crying knowing about Bon's condition.Originally posted by: caller123
Who hugged kaka?🤣Will there be a new sister in law for you?🤣 kidding
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
nhi nhii he is crying knowing about Bon's condition.Originally posted by: caller123
Who hugged kaka?🤣Will there be a new sister in law for you?🤣 kidding
savage..Yess I am happy she said that to him....
Rasiya threw money over his face and says it's a gift from her side for his new life🤣
I just love Rasiya, her attitude, her taunts and her hard hitting dialogues to Anirudh
No one else could have given him reality check as her👏👏
The way she threw money on him saying keep it as a gift from her side🤣👏
Sayantani is slaying as Rasiya man!! She is brilliant and has wonderful screen presence
Kaka crying hearing all of this❤️
lekin baithega na..😳
Stupid
😆Originally posted by: shirin04
I don't think ani is in senses anymore woh khade khade behosh hogya🤣
Rasiya man 🔥 🔥 🔥👏👏👏
I lack words to praise her power packed performance 👏
Dil jigar jaan sab le liya ❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: shirin04
I don't think ani is in senses anymore woh khade khade behosh hogya🤣
Ye kya he
Lol🤣🤣🤣
Yess I am happy she said that to him....
Rasiya threw money over his face and says it's a gift from her side for his new life🤣
Mazza aya barrister babu ki beizzati dekh kar🤣
what happened ash
Bon packing her stuffs to leave to meet Gandhi jii....She is saying I am going to meet your Gandhijii Pati babu🤣