Me too👍🏼Savage yaar.. 👏Rasiya is nailing and I'm loving it..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Me too👍🏼Savage yaar.. 👏Rasiya is nailing and I'm loving it..
😭Someone hug Kaka....
Rasiya says that chodhi huyi Aurat lands up in Hira Mandi to Ani and he is shocked....
lekin baithega na..😳
I just want to 🤬 sampoorna
Badi besharm hai yeh chi🤢
I think Anirudh goes into deep shock after listening heera mandi thing, that's y binoy said isse pahle usse hosh aa jaye engagement ho jani chahiy 🤢
No..you misunderstood here Kate. Mahi said someone please go and hug Kaka as he is too emotional and exhaustedOriginally posted by: caller123
Who hugged kaka?🤣Will there be a new sister in law for you?🤣 kidding
Yess I am happy she said that to him....
Rasiya threw money over his face and says it's a gift from her side for his new life🤣
👏👏😎proud of her
I don't think ani is in senses anymore woh khade khade behosh hogya🤣
Agar Rasiya nahi aati toh yeh chup chap hone deti engagement.. 🤢
Rasiya gave the lead to ani 🤓
Im so irritated with this sampoorna 🤬