Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

oh god, what has happened......... I hope Arnav doesn't back out now, else Khushi's pathetic mother will marry her off to that creep

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

At last his mother learned the meaning of motherhood. There is hope for Arnav and Khushi. I bet you that Ammaji also will succeedin her political ambition too because lot of people will appriciate her if she accept Khushi as her daughter-in - law

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This was very very unexpected. πŸ˜²

Not only the heart stroke but also Amma ji's sudden realization. Maybe Ashok really has more leverage on her than I had ever thought.

Had this chapter not been from Amma ji's own PoV, I wouldn't have ever believed in her sorry. After all these chapters - seeing her as the cunning manipulative woman who only cares money and power, this change of heart was a little too sudden to digest.

But seems like all's good now. So will Arnav and Khushi get married once Amma ji is out of hospital?

Love,

Stuti

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

glad she is feeling bad awesome lets see what is next

kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update, finally ammaji is on track.

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Amazing and Unexpected twist in the update

Glad to see the change in Ammaji. Her heart attack surely showed where she is wrong by remembering Ashok's words before the attack happened and hearing her husband and her son's talk made her realize in spite of not being there for them they are here for her and taking care of her. When Arnav addressed her as Ammaji she is longing to be called Ma which she never was in her son's life. That sure is a nice change in her. Hope at least now she will see where Arnav's happiness lies and welcome Khushi as her daughter-in-law wholeheartedly.

Eager for the next one

Thanks for the PM

amadea thumbnail

Nice hope she will accept his marriage with khushi

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ammaji has finally understood something. Ashok opened her eyes to her own reality.

thiyamappy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Very well written which is so good to understand the story. Thanks for the pm