You supported Shukla last year na?
Just asking out of curiosity don't mind😆
Hahaha Kabhi nehi 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You supported Shukla last year na?
Just asking out of curiosity don't mind😆
Hahaha Kabhi nehi 😆
Jasmin is so witty man🥱
Shes climbing up my fav list
Originally posted by: nehaaa.14
Gauhar making fun of "aisi kaisi". So much for feminism.
😲 - What'd she say?
haaye meri nikki ke saath kal kya kya hoga 😒
Punnu bhi chalta phirta gunda mawali type lagti hai
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Totally true and by the time Vikas came, I loved how Asim and co didn't give a shit, I guess thats what I wanna see. Zero shits to give about these 'seniors'. Its too much to ask, I only see that somewhat from Nikki, she does not give unnecessary importance to anyone 😆
Haha Nikki kinda reminds me of Arshi but she’s not got the “I don’t give a sh*t who you are” attitude that Arshi had. I remember Arshi overwhelmed Kapil Sharma within the first 2 weeks when he came as a guest lol
Similarly, Asim was picked on by Salman since day 1 and targeted by Paras and the rest of the housmates for his attempts at rapping since day 1 as well but again he had that bindaas attitude of not giving a cr*p 😂😂
Infact Sid opened up way later in the game. That is why I still believe that Asim was a gem of a contestant.
Originally posted by: Aruna.negi
For Sidharth?
Yh.. He is on the bike and all girls are being maneka around Him. Rubina tho was dancing with her other Shukla😆
Yeah with Sidharth 🤢Originally posted by: Aruna.negi
For Sidharth?