Is it about sid aur about the new contestants? Kya bakwaas??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is it about sid aur about the new contestants? Kya bakwaas??
Jaan is an overager student trying to impress the "supposed" coolkids. 😆
Gosh guys - I feel for whoever's watching - kya kabada kardiya yaar BB neh right at the start of a new season. Yeh Shukla kab jayega humare screens se? I literally cannot stand him for a moment any further.
@bold Same here...but I am enjoying it 😈. Because of Shukla last year I gave up watching BB.
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Itna makeup ka kuch to side effect hona hi tha..😆
🤣
too bad, all efforts went down the drain 😆
In the promo yesterday she was eating with a fork - she's eating an apple with a fork? 😆
SS is so practical 😃
Exactly.I wont be surprised ke impress karne ke cchakkar mein Shukla ke saath so na jaay Shehnaaz jaisa. Not literally though🤣Originally posted by: VintageWine
Yeh Jaan wala banda bada chipku types hai. Real life Mein bahut irritating hote hai aise log.
I can bear hina and gauhar but please evict this Shukla 🙏
Arey par stop watching BB or else join bhakti bandwagon. Become teenager SP. 😡Gosh guys - I feel for whoever's watching - kya kabada kardiya yaar BB neh right at the start of a new season. Yeh Shukla kab jayega humare screens se? I literally cannot stand him for a moment any further.
Eijaz looks pissed