Originally posted by: -sakeena-
agar logo ka bas mein hota toh shukla ko bb13 se se hi bahar nikalte ..🤣
True, I can't believe I supported him last season 🤣🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: -sakeena-
agar logo ka bas mein hota toh shukla ko bb13 se se hi bahar nikalte ..🤣
True, I can't believe I supported him last season 🤣🤪
Yeh Jaan wala banda bada chipku types hai. Real life Mein bahut irritating hote hai aise log.
Gauhar is unhappy that nobody impressed her 😆
Itna makeup ka kuch to side effect hona hi tha..😆
Uff I bet Shukla was so unhappy even with the trophy. He loves to Shout & Taunt for eternity & that makes him so happy 😀
Sid is running the whole epi⭐️
Shukla is so idiot but nothing new there😆
Rules were not clear, heck he didnt even knew rules when gauhar mentioned 2-3 rules😆
Gauhar was right in saying lets first clear rules but nahi shukla ko apni chalani hai
PS: how sweet of jaan! Since Gau gave him jewellery he did something to impress. Kind of haq se kamaya jewellery...phokat ka nhi liya
Hina to Sid- I've crush on u choro k sardar
Both singing mai roop ki rani tu choro ka raja
hina's forced flirting with shukla🤢
Why’s Shukla yelling at his own team members ?? 😲
kyunki sab log gadhe ho kar bhi apne dimag use kar raha hoga shayad😆