Why’s Shukla yelling at his own team members ?? 😲
Erm - that's actually quite normal 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why’s Shukla yelling at his own team members ?? 😲
Erm - that's actually quite normal 😆
Shukla is same, the bull.
Gunda contestant in history of biggboss.
Originally posted by: InspectorShirke
Why did BB put all the larkis in Shukla's team?
kyunki BB chahte hain opposite team ke saare ladke fight with Shukla, and peeche se voice over aayega ki ‘sher single hi aate hain jhund mein toh —— aate hain.’
Jaan aa k gau queen ko impress kar gaya 😆
Gauhar - Apna point cheekh ke rakhne se koi sahi nahi ho jaata.
Jewellery milne ke baad bhi Jaan Gauhar ko impress karne ki koshish kar raha hai. 👍🏼
Originally posted by: nymeria5
I will happily join if it's an anti-AT! Please, I will even open it for anyone.
yes title should be :
Siddharth Shukla Winner of BB13 ANTI AT Thread 🤣
Haaye Jaan is Jaan of the season ❤️ Cutie pie😆
Hina is on the right track, khao peeon mast raho.
Gosh guys - I feel for whoever's watching - kya kabada kardiya yaar BB neh right at the start of a new season. Yeh Shukla kab jayega humare screens se? I literally cannot stand him for a moment any further.