I would appreciate if everyone please provide their unbiased votes in the voting thread of Banner contest
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I would appreciate if everyone please provide their unbiased votes in the voting thread of Banner contest
Originally posted by: WU3FW3EZH4CBAVTQ
sampoo asar kiya ka isspe 🤣
I felt somewhere he did hope Bondita dramatically wapas aake sagai rokegi
Jab kuch nahi hua he be like I have to take matters into my own hands🤣
Bon going to calcutta with that man 🥺 in aage dekhiye
I'm scared yaar😭
Originally posted by: listmist
Bidu ko kya hua aaj pagal sa ho gaya rasiya k pyaar me🤪
Mahiii, tera bidu is too rangeela🤣
Ani clever guy knows bidu will never ask sorry 🤪
Marana mauka pe chauka 🤣
Agar baba nahi mannege maafi to rasiya, engagement bhi nahi hoga ❤️🤣🤣🤣
Ani bhi dil jeetliya phirse mera 🤣
Damn this guy was waiting for a chance to stop this nonsense 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Precap:
Mami planned to windup bon from her place before sumati regains her concious, that man is lying to bon that he can take her to see Gandhi Ji , bon tells mami that she will wait till mom opens her eye. But mami dragging bon from her mom, meanwhile ani is coming to village in cycle .
Okay thank you 🤗
nah their durga puja will come in november asli mein khatam hone ke bad 😆
I think asli date ke aas pass hi ayegi😆
Sach mein re... He is literally out of his attitude today.. Bidu rangeela hogaya tha..Originally posted by: listmist
Bidu ko kya hua aaj pagal sa ho gaya rasiya k pyaar me🤪
🤣
But Aniruddh nein aapda ko avsar mein badal liya🤣
Pm karungi aapko , don't worry 🤣