Mene kal wala nahi dekha muje bed scene spoil nahi karna 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mene kal wala nahi dekha muje bed scene spoil nahi karna 🤣
I read about divorce track in MF. Sach me divorce hoga? 🤔
Maria, don't think about it.
For now, let's enjoy Jo abhi mil raha hai 😳
Originally posted by: arryline
Seriously
I have put AP scenes on FF ,her fakeness is so damn irritating .
Much irritating yaar, really not tolerable
I read about divorce track in MF. Sach me divorce hoga? 🤔
Vansh aur divorce morphed hoga signature
I think they are setting the stage for Vansh leaving for Dubai out of anger.
Yeah ....it's the set up
I read about divorce track in MF. Sach me divorce hoga? 🤔
Naa I don’t think so
But if it does happen I’m ok they can start over this time with pure love
I dont understand!
Banda iss baat ko puri tareeke se ignore kar diya ki uski biwi puri raat jaag kar uski sewa ki...
uski trust issues sirf Riddhu se hi hai! 😡
Wahi toh problem hai
Originally posted by: merryyura
Aaj ke night talk ka topic mil gayo 🥳
oh yes😆
AP n K ka plan hoga