🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣
I want Ranbir carry Prachi in arms while she'll be discharged from the hospital.
We watched him carrying her only once, that too in accident.
I want all the traditional romantic things to happen to them including her scarf getting stuck in his watch, him making her feel his heartbreak and all...
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
I want Ranbir carry Prachi in arms while she'll be discharged from the hospital.
We watched him carrying her only once, that too in accident.
I want all the traditional romantic things to happen to them including her scarf getting stuck in his watch, him making her feel his heartbreak and all...
hope cvs read this and show something like this for our PranBir
caption 😆
I do the same thing too
So we're not gonna get the scene where Arbir are standing at the corridor & Naina BGM plays...
Oh okay🤔
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3