yass...lemme tell you...it was beautiful...Finally pranbir scene
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yass...lemme tell you...it was beautiful...Finally pranbir scene
usko truck driver-Nick se fursat kaha🤢Originally posted by: shonasandy
maybe Ranbir 🤣
I loved pranbir scene in wed epi ❤️❤️❤️
Ranbir confessed indirectly, but I wouldn't be surprised if they show prachi forgot about the confession because of sedatives.
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Late Lateefa🤣
sorry
I just read all your updates .
love your update with special comments ... keep doing that ...
Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc
aww... finally😳
finally PranBir fan can watch episode (or just PranBir part)
haahaha Mala🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lagta hain tension hogaya jyada. Baal safad honey sey pehley laal hogaye 🤣🤣
Yeah. Its disrespectful to every sane person and mothers 🤢
Your not the only one....
Originally posted by: Fantasyera
I loved pranbir scene in wed epi ❤️❤️❤️
Ranbir confessed indirectly, but I wouldn't be surprised if they show prachi forgot about the confession because of sedatives.
🤣🤣. She has already forgotten last two confession 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
If I were Prachi, The first thing I would say to Ranbir was "tumhare baal laal kaise ho gaye achanak se?"🤣🤣
correct.
Then what will be Ranbir's answer ?
because I was tense for you that's why ....
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3