Originally posted by: Prit_007
BiMa sabko pata hai aur ye v pata hai wo rules break karne ke liye bane hai 🤣🤣
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Prit_007
BiMa sabko pata hai aur ye v pata hai wo rules break karne ke liye bane hai 🤣🤣
🤣
perfect depiction na 😉
Sacji me 🤣
Nice👏
I don't have emotions I have stopped expecting something from this show, so I am all cool😆
I am not, i dont want engagement drama 😔

Mujhe bhi yehi laga 😔
To chill maar 😆
Today's spoiler: Sampurna meets an infuriated Anirudh and informs him that Bondita is innocent. Later, after hearing Sampurna out, Anirudh pacifies himself.
It's not haldi.. it was ubtan🤣
Ubtan 🤣 then fine 😆
Naahh it's okay ❤️Sorry for the long wait. You can call me Deepti.
Heeyy Deepti. Welcome
Hii ,I'm Mahi
Just remember 3 golden rules of the forum and follow them without any fail.
1. You have to ship and support #BiMa (Bidu + Mahi) always in every situation
Bidu = Binoy , kidu = his newspaper.
2. Mi. NoY Pinoy shipping not allowed.
3. And Binoy Bidu is just mine
Bas remember it and enjoy your time here. Looking forward to have amazing convos with you..❤️🤗