Still I can't accept Aajith and Gabi as BB contestants
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Still I can't accept Aajith and Gabi as BB contestants
Yess but she still says she is just 19🤐
Gabrielle said sanam looks fake while nominating 😆
Still I can't accept Aajith and Gabi as BB contestants
These two also vj product?
Wat a boring start 👏😆
Shivani was in media in recent time due to her insta posts but it made her popular also....2.2 million followers....maybe they want her to be out...but don’t these ppl know that all selecting same person will bring sympathy to her.
Yess but she still says she is just 19🤐
Yes, it’s hard to believe but I think you need to submit certificate for BB so it must be true
Shivani was in media in recent time due to her insta posts but it made her popular also....2.2 million followers....maybe they want her to be out...but don’t these ppl know that all selecting same person will bring sympathy to her.
Almost every1 nominated her.. they have to give two heart n 2 heartbreak.. she got most
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
These two also vj product?
Yes they are....Ajeedh super singer...Gabe dance Jodi
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842