Originally posted by: listmist
I hate her more than mini🤬
me too 👍🏼
atleast mini knows herself that she is a burk didi but samp is 🤬
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: listmist
I hate her more than mini🤬
me too 👍🏼
atleast mini knows herself that she is a burk didi but samp is 🤬
Yep he is best ❤️
I loved the way he taunted Bhowmik 😊
Pata nhi Ash, i can understand Ani's confusion, see my previous post but because of him bon is suffering.
Anirudh is shown Too dumb... Aaj bihari was trying to give him some hints but uske pale kuch nahi pada... Ek barrister hai code language samajh ni to chahiye hi😔
befkoof samjhte hai makers Ani ke tarah hume🤣🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I noticed that too 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
I too felt bad ....why they had to show broken idol of god to give it a sign
I hope later ani gift her a new idol
Yeah they shouldn't have Played with our emotions. Broken idol 💔🥺
Yes. Ani should gift her new one yaar ❤️
Jaldi jaldi office khatam krke dinner kha ke hi aayi thi mahi 😭
Lagta hai mujhe Mini ki nazar lagi hai 🤢
Originally posted by: listmist
Kash yaar😭
Par nhi milega 😭
haan, abb karo zameen asmaan ek
Originally posted by: shirin04
bondita I meant he doesn't need to give any explanation as to why he wants to only be with bondita because legally she is his wife
Par usse ne to baar baar bola tha she is only zimmedari, so bidu was right, now u left that zimmedari then what's the problem now. He doesn't knw this thing, it's natural to miss someone, who used to live with u in same house, Kaka and bihari too missing her, par yahan to day night he is doing Bondita Bondita, he is hallucinating her, he can feel she is not okay, so he is confused what all this.
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Seriously yaar and mujhe nhi pata mai Khush kyu nhi hoo tha kya wo 😈
Gadha kahi ka😒