Jata jara Bengali achhen, tnara haat tolo/tulun.
Mods: This is just s fun topic, don't move this to another forum just yet.
Jata jara Bengali achhen, tnara haat tolo/tulun.
Mods: This is just s fun topic, don't move this to another forum just yet.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Me😳
But I grew up in Delhi, so my Bengali is a bit shaky. I can speak, but not read/write.
I think I can understand this language 😂 (it is similar to Nepali and maybe understood seeing the first comment too )
Ami achi, Bangladesh theke.😃🙋
- Farzana
Originally posted by: Cheesedumplings
I think I can understand this language 😂 (it is similar to Nepali and maybe understood seeing the first comment too )
Yes it is. Goo kha mor.