Bihari decided he will say how bon will be suffering as chodi hui aurat to Ani
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Bihari decided he will say how bon will be suffering as chodi hui aurat to Ani
Bihari shubh muhurat ka intezar kar raha hai lagta anirudh ko sab batane ke liye😔
Yeh Som kuch zyada hi excited rehta hai Mini ko Baudi bana ne mein.. Aakhir majra kiya hai??Som choosing engagement outfits
Ani: koi bhi pehen lunga, kuch faraq padta hai kya?
Cutest rudhita flashback🤪
Yeh Som kuch zyada hi excited rehta hai Mini ko Baudi bana ne mein.. Aakhir majra kiya hai??
24/7 usko dekhne ke liye shayad🤣🤪
Som asked why u r not happy, u r going to marry the love of ur life, Ani was all lost, don't knw what he said exactly, i guess he said he himself don't knw why he is not happy, bihari thought becoz ur wife might be in problem that's y.
Yeh kya hai yaar? Konsa muharat ka intezar kar raha yeh banda, sagai khatam hone ka??Originally posted by: listmist
Bihari shubh muhurat ka intezar kar raha hai lagta anirudh ko sab batane ke liye😔
sneak peak scene??Cutest rudhita flashback🤪
I feel you
at 3am when
my heart is too restless,
when my heart
feels... like life has
to hold more than this.
It has to because I feel you
in ways I don't understand
but, somehow... understand
like some sort of north light,
or that fallen star at 11:11
when I wish,
when I breathe in
and it feels like light,
when I breathe out
and all the heavy
I've ever known just... fades.
All these little ways that
I feel you
and you're not here
but you're everywhere,
you're in everything.
