between okayish and great🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Finished your exam? How you did?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
between okayish and great🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Finished your exam? How you did?
Kuch zyada hi ho raha haina Prit, Mahi ke Bidu ka🤣
Wo hamesa hi jyada hota hai 🤣🤣 Chahe Kidu ho, Mini ho ya Rasiya 🤪🤣
Haannn aajj khaega danda....
I am extremely tired nowww accha se reply krnge baad mein...
Okay😊
It was good Sume. In fact, I stood second in competition..
sneak peek was very cute ❤️Originally posted by: Prit_007
Ha sneak peek aur tere Bidu ke rasile reaction Rasiya ko dekh ke 🤪🤣🤣
🤣🤣eagerly waiting for you🤣 How was your exam?
Yeh sahi hai Prit🤣Originally posted by: Prit_007
Wo hamesa hi jyada hota hai 🤣🤣 Chahe Kidu ho, Mini ho ya Rasiya 🤪🤣
It was good Sume. In fact, I stood second in competition..
Wow Congratulations🥳
Exactly....
Till their reunion, I wish ke we will get more Rudhita flashbacks..
Yes we deserve to see their scenes ❤️