Now I m suddenly feeling so gareeb ...mere paas voot select ka subscription kyu nhi hai😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Now I m suddenly feeling so gareeb ...mere paas voot select ka subscription kyu nhi hai😭😭
Yes both usud are sid
Sid with hina and shehzad
Sid with rubina Abhinav and others
Sid hina are bonding 😆 they also taunting each other siting near on sofa. Shehzad said you both should have been in same seaosn hina says dho talwar ek main nahi rah sakte and sid replies yes and bb knows where to put salt masala etc
https://twitter.com/idkimaya/status/1312829075480690688?s=21
It just got me tears
Awww.. well that's sweet and sad
And I have now melted into a puddle 🥺
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Awww.. well that's sweet and sad
Hai na! Initially I thought it was an edit and later I realised that it's in real 😭
Awww, that's so sweet. ❤️