Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I will write. Just not getting enough motivation for that. Maybe in a happy track I'll write😳
Agree with that 👍🏼 will wait for it 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I will write. Just not getting enough motivation for that. Maybe in a happy track I'll write😳
Agree with that 👍🏼 will wait for it 😃
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Lol yeah 🤣 got to know that he is going to be running around for this whole month searching for bon 🤪
Only this gives the strength to watch now on.
Because definitely they are not going to expose mini...
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I finally made the VM from Anirudh's POV
The Rishta Tera Mera Version 2
Not much happy with it though🤔
You need to post it for us to see😳
Lol 🤣🤣
yayOriginally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I finally made the VM from Anirudh's POV
The Rishta Tera Mera Version 2
Not much happy with it though🤔
Link ?
Only this gives the strength to watch now on.
Because definitely they are not going to expose mini...
Mini is not going to be exposed any soon 🤔 we have to tolerate her more.
The one good thing is Anirudh will focus on Bondita.
MF pe dekho...!
Hey guys🤗What's happening?
Episode aya kya?
I posted it on MF😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Mini is not going to be exposed any soon 🤔 we have to tolerate her more.
The one good thing is Anirudh will focus on Bondita.
I just hope mini ka chapter beech mein na latka de ki engagement hogi ya nhi, full and final na ho