Rendu per YouTube channel vachirukanga
Archana and Anitha Sampath
Hope they don get problem there :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rendu per YouTube channel vachirukanga
Archana and Anitha Sampath
Hope they don get problem there :)
I have come to believe it’s really Vijay tv editing...the flow of the content...they cut out some ppl bad doings based on their chess game...they already must have pinned two or three ppl as possible winners...depending on that the editing will be done....that’s why this year I decided to be more objective and be neutral as much as possible...at least I’ll try to be.
Agree I’m watching only for entertainment purpose since I don’t like watching serials or other shows .
Didn’t Nisha akka give birth last year ? Why do these people leave little kids and come at this time ? Does Vijay tv force them to come ?
I think this year many don’t have shows due to Covid...they need a source of income...in fact I think even Archana is coming as she is not hosting any shows.
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Rendi per YouTube channel vachirukanga
Archana and Anitha Sampath
Hope they don get problem there :)
Now in lockdown every one of them opened channel pa . I’m sure these people would have been offered good package to come . All these people already have so much money I don’t understand the need for Archu to come
I think this year many don’t have shows due to Covid...they need a source of income...in fact I think even Archana is coming as she is not hosting any shows.
Maya you are answering before I’m asking super student neenga
Who is archana?
I m loving d house ... It's colorful
And Kamal's look ⭐️
@Maya : she is coming? Confirm ah
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842