Thank you Maya
Added for love drama I think
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you Maya
Added for love drama I think
Archu is sweetheart hopefully she doesn’t damage her image . I wish she didn’t come .
Will they have any good task or talking task like last time ?
She is from Zee and I have feeling Vijay tv will play with the editing...i read that this time they will be strict....also they will have hard task during jail time...also lot of open nominations
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
hopefully 😵
She will..
Seems sanam knows bala
Thanks for sharing Maya 🤗
I think for Amrita. Sanam focus will only be to damage Tharsh I don’t think she will do any love drama
Yes yaar .. last season pesiya konutaanga .. Btw what is kavin doing now .
Originally posted by: silverfox
Yes yaar .. lots season pesiya konutaanga .. Btw what is kavin doing now .
Posting his post hair cut / pre hair cut pics in SM
Only one who got opportunity is Losliya every one is doing saa same thing they did before
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842