Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can u plz pm me the link too😳
Oh my bad ... fourth episode right . Thanks =D
I re-watched the initial episodes later ...
at that time I loved KaVa fight ... and Vansh - Neha conversation and all
Not to forget, RiAnsh first meet 🥰
Yeah that was amazing. I liked how she stood up to him.
Originally posted by: DeepThought47
Vansh k liye kuch v jo v uske raste me aayega saste me duniya se jayega.....😂😂😂
But I really wish ki vo v game khele mast wala Kabir ki side reh kar uski planing flop kare...like jaise Anupriya Vansh k ghar me ghus k baithi h like divide and rule type pehle Ap or Kabir ko separate karegi fir dono ko hi ek dusre k against don't know about Ap but kabir Ap k against hosakta h....
Seriously she won’t stay silent..
Abhi uske sehbe ke aur darne ke din gaye .. abhi woh ladegi har hadd paar karegi apne ishq ke liye.
@ bold N definitely she will play a game.. I so wish CVs kuch iss par kaam kare..that would be very nice to see and thriller mein chaar chaand laga de..
RiAnsh playing all along and kisi ko pata bhi naa chala..
Dushman ko unhi ke game mein dagaa mila..😆
naahi😒
There have been so many dream sequence in our show .. but must say, aaj ka K's dream ... the best till date
Thanks🤗
Originally posted by: dipali13
Awww Riansh first hug ☺️💥💥
Thanks for updating 🤗 Just got massage my dad is not well in India so little upset but your update again put me normal so again thanks 😳
I am glad to hear that. I hope your dad gets well soon. 😊