Originally posted by: RV26PHYCGUZAT3WS
Coming up jasmin and her overarching yay I guess😲🥱
I liked her when she came as a guest last season 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RV26PHYCGUZAT3WS
Coming up jasmin and her overarching yay I guess😲🥱
I liked her when she came as a guest last season 😊
Looks like the entries will be half today, half tomorrow - given how long they're spending per contestant. Poori ram katha stage pe hi karni hain it seems - save something for in the house too FFS
they rejected rubina 🤣
Originally posted by: SnehaExpression
Hi everyone, Sneha here ! How are you all? Anyone there who remembers me or whom I remember ? 🤣
Yo what's up😊
yeah looks like they gonna continue premiere epi tomo.. they are going so slow.. almost 2 ghante hone aaye aur abhi tak aadhe bhi contestants nahi bheje andar.Looks like the entries will be half today, half tomorrow - given how long they're spending per contestant. Poori ram katha stage pe hi karni hain it seems - save something for in the house too FFS
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Who is Sai?
He was part of that show Survivor India on star plus.
Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..
they rejected rubina 🤣
Then That was the drama I think. The reason she was taking too much footage, even answering for Abhinav.😆
Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma
Btw Colors ke serials this time doing good.
I do like Ishq Mein Marjawaan and that Choti Sardadni.
Inke Promos bahot grand hote hai
Haan interesting very interesting is a very good show. I like VanshRidz chemistry
ok.thank you for letting me know.Originally posted by: VintageWine
He was part of that show Survivor India on star plus.
Hey Sneha!! How have you been??Originally posted by: SnehaExpression
Hi everyone, Sneha here ! How are you all? Anyone there who remembers me or whom I remember ? 🤣