one more
free to use
do not cut/crop/edit/repost

same gif different text

not sure which scenes you guys like. If you want to use avis on a particular scene I can try
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
one more
free to use
do not cut/crop/edit/repost

same gif different text

not sure which scenes you guys like. If you want to use avis on a particular scene I can try
Can we not say goodbye, yet?
C'mon we got anuPre HEA just today..
Lets gush for a week, at least..
Parth posted farewell post for Anurag!
Congratulations guys for new and last Anupre atπ₯³
We really got a good and blissful end for our Anupre. Thank you EK and KZK2 CVS for giving such a beautiful end to our Anupre. Really loved the last episode of KZK2 Happy that Komolika and Bajaj got their well deserved karma this time since they died in the last episode of KZK2. Now even soulmate bajulika have united in hellπ
#Bajulika the soulmate separated by destiny but united in hellπ
The Anupre AT is really the most positive AT and the people here in this at are also very positive and lovable. Will really miss Anupre AT and KZK2 forum. Hope we will all meet in a new forumπ€ππΌ
I was a silent member of this forum and I joined really late in this forum but phir bhi I will miss commenting in every post of the forum. KZK2 forum will always remain special for me since it was the first forum that I joined in india forumπ
I also miss Parica as Anupre and KZK2ππ Parica as Anupre will always remain the best thing in KZK2β€οΈ. I will really miss waking up at 6 am to watch KZK2 episode at hotstar and watching TV at 8 pm to watch KZK2 and Anupreπ₯Ί. Hope I will see Parica in a new webseries starring together someday. This is really my last wish for EK that she should cast Parica together in a new webseries of her some dayππΌ
My best wishes to Parica's future shows and webseries. Now I am really looking forward to Parica's future shows and webseries. Hope Parica will make their comeback soon with another ITV shows and webseriesπ
Priya185 thank you for the wonderful gifs of Anupreπ€β€οΈ
Title suggestion
1. Paar karenge har Kasauti Zindagi Kay
2. Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna
Kasautii zindagi kayππππ
Muskurane lagii..... Kasautii zindagi kay
As per prernas song....
π€π€π€π€
Super title
Hiii Guys!!
I used to watch KZK2 regularly in the initial days but stopped after the numerous twists and turns that were happening. Came back after I found out the show was ending, only for AnuPre.
For the past couple of days, I've been scrolling through Instagram and IF and saving up on all the beautiful moments of this gorgeous couple! Went back to the first episode and pondered how much they've faced, what all they've seen, and today finally they are happy in their choti si duniya
I'm looking back at the episode when they confessed their love for each other, how Anurag suddenly retracted his hand, thinking Prerna might not feel the same. Look at them now, romancing around, hugging at every opportunity, haaye bacche bade ho gayeβΊοΈ
So far, most of the happy moments we had received were via flashbacks, so I'm very thankful to the CVs for giving this much needed real wala happiness. I've been rewinding the last few minutes of the episodes and I can't stop smiling. Thank you Parica for giving it all to AnuPre!
Now I'm off to watching AnuPre againπ
Aaasmaaan zhuk gaya hai mere baaahoon maein girne kooooππππ
Muskuraane lagiiiiii ~~~Prerna Sharmaaaa
It says a lot... When show started prerna was on bridge, anurag was under bridge...
Abbb end pe ye gaaana says a lot... He is her aaasmaaan and he came to her embrace...
πππππ