Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Isse acha mein maar jaata 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Behen ❤️🤗
Tum toh meri sachi aachi behen ho 🤗
I never comment anything on insta yaar 🤣 I'm too lazy 🤣 I just stalk people 🤪 and like the comments.
Aur woh meri slang hai hi nahi 🤣
Behena❤️🤗
I can feel you behen🤣 I am a hadh se zyada lazy person
Yup its not at all like you😆
Lol 🤣 I'm always 🤣
Woh department uska hain hi nahi🤪🤣
True🤣
I guess thats why Bondita mili use🤣
But where's your review of yesterday's Episode
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Behena❤️🤗
I can feel you behen🤣 I am a hadh se zyada lazy person
Yup its not at all like you😆
Wahina 🤣🤣 chalo teekay.. log hummein iss kabil samjein yahi teek 🤪🤣 warna mein toh laziness ki behen hoon 🤣
Vimal Paan masala khaogi?Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I'm hurt 😭