No development.. layout is ready but content pending 😆
Aisa kya game hai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No development.. layout is ready but content pending 😆
Aisa kya game hai?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
then they will give the head on a dinner platter to simar and her fly, who are pure veg people😆
Can't/don't want to vision head on a plate *_*
Can't/don't want to vision head on a plate *_*
why?😆
Have you watched BBC's Sherlock holmes?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Aisa kya game hai?
By that I meant rules n twists r ready but rounds need to be prep..
sent answers phewwww
![]()
i was just joking, no need to explain😆 wasie bhi, I ma done with IF, this agem is last, uske baad sanyaas🤣
I am a Vegetarian isliye.
Yes I hv seen it but don't remember much 😂 too busy understanding Sherlock ramblings
sent my answers about an hour ago

I feel this round is tougher than wikilinks round
I am a Vegetarian isliye.
Yes I hv seen it but don't remember much 😂 too busy understanding Sherlock ramblings
oh ok, sorry🤣 Mirzapur? (i think there is a scene in which kaleen bhaiya drives over a brain🤣) and in abhay season 2 (zee5) there is a character that eats human brains (Since it is in the first 10 minutes of teh epi, its not a spolier😆)