Chalo kuch toh acha hua...Originally posted by: listmist
Sumati first time apni beti ki kiye stand li👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chalo kuch toh acha hua...Originally posted by: listmist
Sumati first time apni beti ki kiye stand li👍🏼
I think Ani realised Bondita is in trouble when Mini said akeli aurat ko jeene nahi deta samaj💔
Kaka give green signal for engagement without his yes😭
🤣Originally posted by: bhshre95
I too thought he will agree for marriage
But he is like mukadma chalaunga🤣
I want to kill Saudamini 😡🤬
Oh sorry Gauri..😆
Ani still didn't agree🥳
But kaka ordered start preparations of engagement but he did with heavy heart💔
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Abb kya mini rc mansion mein rahegi?🤢
I think now her truth will come out. she did a stupid thing by coming to haveli. she forgets she is blind sometmes. who knows Minoy will rejoice forgetting where they are. When they are over confident they do mistakes. This is what Krish always said. I think she did the mistake by coming to haveli, good.
Matlab??Originally posted by: listmist
Kaka give green signal for engagement without his yes😭
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I too thought he will agree for marriage
But he is like mukadma chalaunga🤣
Yeah...dil jeet liya bondita ke pati babu ne