Means...what yarrr... you both are blowing my mind...tell it before I kill you Both
Don't stress your mind😆
Well, we misunderstood something while reading your update. That's it🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Means...what yarrr... you both are blowing my mind...tell it before I kill you Both
Don't stress your mind😆
Well, we misunderstood something while reading your update. That's it🤣
Means...what yarrr... you both are blowing my mind...tell it before I kill you Both
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Don't stress your mind😆
Well, we misunderstood something while reading your update. That's it🤣
Originally posted by: sarah24998
guys right now..I'm watching avengers: infinity war....who all are interested, watch! And manasa stay out of it 🤣
I'm gonna stay out of it anyway🤣
Why do you like superheroes so much🤪
Originally posted by: sarah24998
yes a big blunder 🤣
Stop scaring her🤣
Originally posted by: sarah24998
hey shh...let her brain burst out! 🤣
Are we the only people who thought it that way?🤣
I think it's time for us to do swachh bharat abhiyan of our minds🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm gonna stay out of it anyway🤣
Why do you like superheroes so much🤪
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Are we the only people who thought it that way?🤣
I think it's time for us to do swachh bharat abhiyan of our minds🤣🤣