Originally posted by: sarah24998
then better you join with them, because right I had zero mood to write anything
I was thinking to spare you from roasting but you seem to love to get roasted by us😡😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sarah24998
then better you join with them, because right I had zero mood to write anything
I was thinking to spare you from roasting but you seem to love to get roasted by us😡😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I was thinking to spare you from roasting but you seem to love to get roasted by us😡😆
Originally posted by: sarah24998
nothing rosh..some stupids were talking so wisely suddenly
You should not do self praising like this🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You should not do self praising like this🤣
Originally posted by: sarah24998
do do whatever you want..right now I'm blank like anything 😂😂
At last you agree that you have blank mind🤪
Originally posted by: sarah24998
ruler can praise themselves 😂😂
Such a stupid rule by the stupid Ruler😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
At last you agree that you have blank mind🤪
arisharosid20
anuranganadham
Arzena
himani_682
Ramya-22
^lapata members of the CC. If found, direct them to here😆
Whoever brings them here, will be rewarded🤣
Originally posted by: sarah24998
what to do right I'm zero exactly like you my nobita😝😝
Nobita isn't a zero(exclude marks🤣)
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
arisharosid20
anuranganadham
Arzena
himani_682
Ramya-22
^lapata members of the CC. If found, direct them to here😆
Whoever brings them here, will be rewarded🤣
Ask Sarah di...she can bring them anyhow...at last she is perfect blackmailer , Hitler and ruler...😉
BTW what will be the rewards🤔🤔