Hey ya I guess I used to follow u frm bfr ..I sent u pls check . This is to busybee I mean mahi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey ya I guess I used to follow u frm bfr ..I sent u pls check . This is to busybee I mean mahi
🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Bang on 🤣
Isme tera ghata mera kuch nhi jaata....
zyaada pyaar ho jaata toh mein seh nhi paata❤️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
🤣 jaa jeele apni zindagi 🤣
Till now I was thinking it's Anirudh Roy Chowdhury 😆 Bengali? 😃Originally posted by: AniRoyChowdhury
oh yeah..we haven't officially introduced yet...btw I'm Anima..Anima Roy Chowdhury (yeah yeah roy chowdhury too😉)
and yes off course I know your name and your HUGE love for Bidu😆...i guess everyone knows it very well🤣I really enjoyed your posts🤗
And sorry I didn't get it what are golden rules? I'm sorry if I missed something?
oh thats was you..😆i saw your posts on twitter.. you're quite entertaining huh😆but seriously i like them🤗..you have got few likes from me either you didn't notice yet
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
Till now I was thinking it's Anirudh Roy Chowdhury 😆 Bengali? 😃
Ditto 😆
Even I thought ARC 😆
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
Till now I was thinking it's Anirudh Roy Chowdhury 😆 Bengali? 😃
yup Bengali Bombshell😉 and you too right?btw hello🤗
gr8 minds thinks alike 🤣
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
gr8 minds thinks alike 🤣
🤣