Piku
Queen
English Vinglish
These three are my fav easy peasy movies. I love to see them again and again in flights or whenever internet is down.
Yours?
Piku
Queen
English Vinglish
These three are my fav easy peasy movies. I love to see them again and again in flights or whenever internet is down.
Yours?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hum saath saath hai😆
K3G
Khoon bhari maang
Biwi ho toh aisi
Govinda hits from 90’s
Naagin
Devdas
Mughal-E-Azam
^ seen these movies many times...
Yeh jawani hai deewani
All Hollywood animated movies
Disney 🎥
Lion king
Jungle book
Lizzie McGuire movie
Freaky Friday
Mean girls!
10 things I hate about you
English Vinglish
Hasee toh Phasee
Om Shanti Om
Vaah Life ho toh aisi
Jab we met
PK
Chhicchore
The 3 movies you mentioned are the same as my choice
Also,
All Hrithik-Kareena movies are my guilty pleasure
K3G,DDLJ, KKHG ( I have these movies memorized lol)
No Entry.
Welcome ( This one so funny... And it just gets funnier with every rewatch
I think I've watched it more than 10 times now. Majnu and Uday Bhai for the win!)
Hera Pheri.
Andaz apna apna.
Jab We Met ( Cute, romantic, unproblematic, soul stirring music, iconic dialogues) The romance of this generation 💛
Special mentions : OSO, Main Hoon Na, Wake Up Sid.
Dil chahta hai, Queen, English Vinglish, YJHD, Wake up Sid, DTPH
Piku
Queen
English Vinglish
These three are my fav easy peasy movies. I love to see them again and again in flights or whenever internet is down.
Yours?
[/QUOTE
andaz apna apna
Baahubali ... I can probably watch the beginning and the conclusion again and again till the plane touches down.
This magnum opus deserves to be watched onscreen. OMG, what a movie!!!!!! Robert Pattison and Anne Hatheway were the show stealers.
Finally after 10 freakin years she found the love of her life Her entire family is in uk currently for the wedding which can happen any moment...
https://x.com/i/status/2066765417180213477
I find these movies off top of head having potential for a short yt parody - Tirangaa , Tere Naam , Krishh edit - Int. Khiladi , Jaani Dushman...
While I , like most of people , love movies of my nostalgic times even if they are pure farcical crap but these ones still make me hit next...
6