Going through a bad writer's block🤔
Dimaag main hai idea but likh nahi pa rahi hun
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Going through a bad writer's block🤔
Dimaag main hai idea but likh nahi pa rahi hun
There is complete lockdown again in Tamilnadu from tomorrow..🥺😭
After announcing it officially, seems government has withdrew and get back their statement this morning at 8.
Check pannu ma.
I am scared for my sister
What happened Alexia? Your affirmation sounds so worrisome.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am scared for my sister
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am scared for my sister
What happened Alexia? Is your sister okay?
What happened Alexia? Your affirmation sounds so worrisome.
Hey shaheen 🤗 sorry I wasn’t able to make it yesterday.
It is ShaheenWhat happened Alexia? Your affirmation sounds so worrisome.
Remember she has depression and her trigger is harsh words??
Yeahh I remember. Is she Okayy? What happened? She is so upset with her marks na? Is she still worried thinking about that or what?Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
It is Shaheen
Remember she has depression and her trigger is harsh words??
No problem Shristi.. That's not the big deal. It happens.