Babu🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Babu🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I love it when elder siblings work for their younger ones😆
Esp when we aren't asked but forced to help😆
@mishti @razia kaisa ladka choona hai mere liye?
Patni ke gum main pagla gaya hai🤪 uske sevay aur koi dikhata hi nahi not that dikhna bhi chahiye...but mere voh pagla gaye hai🤣
And yes I am not complaining...I am loving it❤️
Yes☺️🤣
Pls ignore this ☺️ I like that emoji
My sister turns to dadagiri😆 And then I can't help but say yes. Her puppy eyes can't be ignored too.
The younger siblings know their elder siblings' weakness
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@mishti @razia kaisa ladka choona hai mere liye?
Patni ke gum main pagla gaya hai🤪 uske sevay aur koi dikhata hi nahi not that dikhna bhi chahiye...but mere voh pagla gaye hai🤣
And yes I am not complaining...I am loving it❤️
BB?
My sister turns to dadagiri😆 And then I can't help but say yes. Her puppy eyes can't be ignored too.
The younger siblings know their elder siblings' weakness
Of course...you shouldn't ignore your younger siblings puppy eyes...Dadagiri is our weapon😈😆
What if I tell you I have helped my brother complete his journals(12th ke) when I was just 11? Courtesy his puppy eyes🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Of course...you shouldn't ignore your younger siblings puppy eyes...Dadagiri is our weapon😈😆
What if I tell you I have helped my brother complete his journals(12th ke) when I was just 11? Courtesy his puppy eyes🤣
🤣🤣
You're a sweetheart Lavy!❤️
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5