why can't they understand this simple thing?😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
why can't they understand this simple thing?😕
kitni shatir hai yeh bacchi 🤣
Smarty pant 🤣 unlike her patibabu 😆
Originally posted by: blackhole
bass iski hi kami thi.... Toh isi ke liye ye dono dance practice kr rah the.... I just hate cvs.
👎🏼
why can't they get one simple fact - no.one.wants.to.watch.ani.mini.cringe 😕
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
He will be back for sure 🤣
That's why he was in kurta 🤣 patibabu will definitely show him daylight and Bw will tell the reality about his blind friend...pol khol hoga 🤣
Then we will party the whole night🥳
I read, Rasiya tries protects her... But ye jo brothel owner ki entry hai... Zalim lag rahi hai...Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Honestly I also knew that we won't get rudhita together in100th episode.....
But all we should care for now is mini's exposure and rudhita's emotional reunion😭
I wish nothing bad happens to bon in the brothel💔
Ready raho for more rona dhona
Ek tukda dhoop ka from thappad pls❤️
It's from Devdas na?🤢
Ikr 🤣
chaand jaisi ladki?
okay i will. let this track play out🤣 i am waiting for some more hilarious episodes.
@bold yes this song