Ani asking why did you cheat me with BW bondita in his sleep🤣
Yeh kya tha ?????
Jealous pati babu??🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ani asking why did you cheat me with BW bondita in his sleep🤣
Yeh kya tha ?????
Jealous pati babu??🤣
Anirudh is murmuring Bondita's name in sleep 🤣
Sampoorna is such a selfish sister yaar. She didn't came there to tell the truth.
Did Ani actually all Bondita mujrim ki saathi?🤢
And Sampoo🤢 I hate her so much man!!
How shameless can you be? Your younger sis did all this for you and you can't even say the truth🤢
Today Ani would have even listened to her but no this girl is so spineless man!!
I think it's 7th day started today.. Bondu reached village the next morning.
even I think so. After all this drama, Aniruddh may know all the truth and decide to get away from this place full of cheaters with his wife.
I wish this happensall of us have been waiting for this since long😒
So BW is the problem Ani has🤣Ani asking why did you cheat me with BW bondita in his sleep🤣
Ani feels so betrayed🤣
Neend meinbhi he is like Bondita tumne kyun dia BW ka saath? He is behaving as if Bon did because she was in love with Brij🤣
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I wish this happensall of us have been waiting for this since long😒
that's the main track of the show with which they are lalchaoing us from the first promo.