Bass Surili ke aane ka intezaaf hain 😉🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bass Surili ke aane ka intezaaf hain 😉🤪🤣
Wherever he is dancing, I hope there is no a certain "Oni" chanter with him.
Guys Pravisht has reposted an instastory of a choreographer who put up both of their selfie and said, rehearsal done something coming up soon. I checked his page and saw most of his choreography were of couple dances.🤢🤓
Don't tell me he is going for ball dance with mini even after hallucinating about bon🤢
Yaar mere hisab se to shoot ho chuka h engagement wala drama, yeh kisi aur ke liy to nhi 🤔 is zamane mein bhi sangeet hote the kya, kis gane par karenge dance, confusion confusion
maybe as lalz said, for big boss?
Wherever he is dancing, I hope there is no a certain "Oni" chanter with him.
No way , she can't dance with him 🤬😈
That oni is irritating 🤢😡
Guys Pravisht has reposted an instastory of a choreographer who put up both of their selfie and said, rehearsal done something coming up soon. I checked his page and saw most of his choreography were of couple dances.🤢🤓
even i saw that just now 🤢
yeh toh engagement se bhi zyada attyachar hoga hamare liye! 😡🤬
Can ani doubt mini's fake blindness drama during this dance?🤪
Am I asking too much?
Exactly. I hate everything about it. Akele karna hai kar lo, even better aurra ke saath kar lo. but no, otherwise no!
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Don't tell me he is going for ball dance with mini even after hallucinating about bon🤢
🤢bhagwaan jaane