Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 |Chat Club 22- Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

33.3k

Users

14

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: UOWOMFL53PJGVAZW


Thank you, buddy...I will create a Telly viewers paradise...🤣

🤣

EAXRWHNIXNFWVZ2C thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


Good morning! Bhagu........🤗 keep smiling.....👍🏼

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: R6BH7JE5MTQ2TTDB


Good morning! Bhagu........🤗 keep smiling.....👍🏼

Good morning

thank you😃

EAXRWHNIXNFWVZ2C thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Good morning

thank you😃


Thank you...soon it would be morning here too!😊

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: STTO56GLE6FV2ZOX


Thank you...soon it would be morning here too!😊

oh

Take care

bye

leaving now

EAXRWHNIXNFWVZ2C thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

oh

Take care

bye

leaving now


Main bhi...catch up with you tomorrow....Thank you, you too........

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

lol Alina and maybe lavy are ultimate peek a boo friends

Not sure what to discuss...the last episode was heartbreaking

Hain?

Whenever I come I stay and chat....I don't hide and comeback

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 3JX46YAPCCVD7LXT


We all do...just this year we have to be watchful......

Yes😭

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: IQANLLQ6QI67THTR


Bucky..we're symmetrical twin...I have the exact same thing now.....🤣


In Judaism...Yom Kippur is celebrated as Day of Atonement........I'm not a religious dude...but this year the whole world is going through such a tough time...I decided to do the prayer hoping for stability and happiness to be back for all.......🤗

I guess I am late but prayers are what matter....will pray now😃

Thanks for informing

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MGQ45W2RPZPD45FY


Yes, agree...somewhere in the path...YPNTKH lost the track...and was rushed at the end...but still overall I enjoyed the show......I like the KK...whoever played that role did such an excellent job...👍🏼 so does ML, FL, and the lawyer....honestly...their selection sense of actors are great.........we can't do SonyLIV here so needed to subscribe from another provider...

I agree....except for the end it was fantastic❤️

I loved the FL's wardrobe😆

KK was the villain we all needed in dramas...first of all guessing who the villain was tough and then the way he acted in front of everyone was fab...no one in his family would have believed him to be villain👏

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".