Originally posted by: SayaniSharma
Ok didu bt fast fast if possible please😊
yup darlin
scout's honor :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SayaniSharma
Ok didu bt fast fast if possible please😊
yup darlin
scout's honor :)
Dearest dearest friends,
Im so terribly sorry for being absent this long..it had been so hectic at work, that I couldnt even get free weekends to spend some time on writing :(
How should I say, I'm so sorryyy...
This week is horribly tight too..but i'll try best to atleast get something written..give me a week more..I should be able to wrap this up..
Apologies
and lots of love ...
Oh dear , u were soo busy....😭
We will wait , so write with all your passion & the way this story has to go because we want to get it’s worthy completion .
Dearest dearest friends,
Im so terribly sorry for being absent this long..it had been so hectic at work, that I couldnt even get free weekends to spend some time on writing :(
How should I say, I'm so sorryyy...
This week is horribly tight too..but i'll try best to atleast get something written..give me a week more..I should be able to wrap this up..
Apologies
and lots of love ...
Ok dear, will wait 1 more week😊
Surely it will worths the wait...
Thanks for informing.
Take Care🤗
Hey no update from you 😭
where r u ..........😭
Didi
U
P
D
A
T
E
1 week is over now plz update
Hey r u ok ? There's no news from you.... 😭
Didi plzz update fast na😭
It's been long..
is everything ok?
Jodha Akbar FF : --- Who loves Him Most (M) --- Link to my other threads Thread 1 Thread 2 - Thread 3 :::::Thread 4::::...
synopsis when he brought Amer's rose into his harem, she was meant to be a testament to his conquest. when she agreed to marry him, it was with...
Prologue: How it happens when both the hearts fall for each other madly without knowing each other? He is the emperor of the great Mughal...
The Mughal Emperor Jalal has only ever known death, betrayal and Hate- he is the Devil with the face of an Angel. He is heartless and cruel...
386