Sampoo🤬 all this is happening bcuz of her. I Can't forgive her ever..😡😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sampoo🤬 all this is happening bcuz of her. I Can't forgive her ever..😡😭😭
True!! But I am not having a good feeling with this promo. I think Bondita is going to end up in big trouble somehow🥺
Octo tum comedy karna band nhi karti 🤣i love ur comedy man
Haan Shreya... Too much dragging will happen like more than two weeks a day...
I guess he said yes for marriage but his heart with Bondita only, did u see he laid on sofa without changing his clothes, like dukhi aur pareshan ho kar leta tha, i hope promo Ani ke side se misleading na ho
[/QUOTEdear he already changed his clothes in last epi but maybe he repeated or shot promo in that costume.. anyway he is spoiled n bon nailed the entire promo I mean aura but I dnt like then giving this chori hui aurat tpye dialogue to sucha small kid....they can avoid it n also hes happily moving on in life n doing this fake drama of missing bon wch we will witness only in promos but not in actual episodes
Originally posted by: bhshre95
True!! But I am not having a good feeling with this promo. I think Bondita is going to end up in big trouble somehow🥺
Same! I got the same feeling😭
This Mami needs a lesson 😡 I want Sampoo to be tagged with Chodi huyi aurat for sometime so that she can understand this 🤬
Kya tum bhi wohi soch rahi ho jo main soch rahi hu??💔🥺
Tum kya soch rahi ho behen? She ending up in brothel?🥺
Mama mami are evil people I don't trust them
And I officially hate Sampoo🤢
Originally posted by: Prit_007
This Mami needs a lesson 😡 I want Sampoo to be tagged with Chodi huyi aurat for sometime so that she can understand this 🤬
I'm hailing for Surmani. She should remarry Saurabh with someone rich and Sampoorna can go back to her home.
She shouldn't end up in brothel yaar.. please no😭😭😭😭
This promo is giving that vibe. Please no no no I can't bear that😭😭