Originally posted by: GUHFEAW2PS5XRG4E
Hello guys.When will the precap be out?
Either night or tomorrow
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: GUHFEAW2PS5XRG4E
Hello guys.When will the precap be out?
Either night or tomorrow
Originally posted by: HX3UN7P4EGL3A4SB
yakin rakho dokha nahi milega mere se kisiko bhi
I trust you mani! 🤗
I don't want anyone amid aryan, sia & ishani become fully negative. I love when vansh scolds aryan taunts aryan & aryan gives peculiar funny grey acts or answers before vansh then gets punch by big bro
I love the affection caring vansh gives his younger sisters & these bondings should be remained cute & pure...aryan & ishani can be brat but cvs please don't make them enemies of vansh!🙏 nalakek Anubir are enough for vansh to make his life complicated. ..no more any family members. Chacha hai per woh aur ek nalayek usse kuch nahi hoga
I agree with you
I want such scenes Vansh pehle atleast video call pe toh business karta tha ab toh sab Chod diya 😆
https://twitter.com/tejaswi21621917/status/1295038326907363329?s=21
Originally posted by: TNOPRH6FQLWNAYNB
to maine kya nafrat ka jadu kiya tha tere pe kya🤣
tune to dhoka diya tha be🤣
jo hum bar bar yu takra rahe haiOriginally posted by: arryline
Kuch toh saazish hogi sitaaron ki 😳
Originally posted by: HQHCWMIBUBF3CLDQ
kisne ki aesi gustaki
Meri cousins aayi he Or me insta pe tani k vm dekhne lagi unko ignore karke😆Pakdi gayi me 😆
Originally posted by: arryline
I want such scenes Vansh pehle atleast video call pe toh business karta tha ab toh sab Chod diya 😆
https://twitter.com/tejaswi21621917/status/1295038326907363329?s=21
Shaadi k baad saare ml biwi ka pallu pakad k ghoomte hain unhe bacahte hain n spy karte hain 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhinaya_Abhi
Sabr karo thoda
Haan 😭
When will they start? Any idea? Hope rrahul will be tested negative very soon.