💔
We will get her proper Griha pravesh ❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
💔
We will get her proper Griha pravesh ❤️
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Not a great cook but yeah I make sweets well
Definitely
I am thinking of making Gulab Jamun
❤️
Gulab jamun 🤤
Sachme Prit, he is so bitter about Brij
Ani's reaction was as if Bondita cheated on him with Brij🤣
I really hope Brij comes back for this track closure would love tashan between the two
Brij should give him tana about not being a good husband and not trusting his wife
I know
Kaka will do that
Waise bhi bon grah pravesh hui hi nahi tha😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nahi mili toh FF writers hai na🤣
Haina unki shaadi ke baare main sunna hai
Haina 🤣
Really ?
Jo pasand nahi woh zyada dino tak ghar ke andar nahi rakhte
Jab jiska intezaar hota hai na usse gahr ke andar lane ki alag si bechaini hoti hai
Aur ek baar la diya jaaye toh wapis nikalne koi avsar nahi rakta koi
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFmRUcABIp1/?igshid=p3l5fycidxkk
The most heartbreaking part of the show😆
This shattered me 💔
Just thinking!!
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Ani ki maa tum ho toh main Nani hui na?🤣
Mein koi maa waa nahi uski 😈
Maa toh mahi haina 🤣