Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
cute song 🤗Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Mai chali mai chali
Khana khane mein chali
Muje roke naa koyi
Mai chali mai chali😆
I was like....hain? Mere kapdo ke ironing se mera kya connection?
I realised it later😆
She talks sweetly now but I am sure she still finds me weird😆
Thank you🤗 I found it on Instagram
It's Merlin (Colin Morgan)😃
These days I feel like I've been changing my DPs too often
Okay ji...10Q ji
I can feel you...I feel the same about my siggies!
Every 3 days I am changing it....looks unstable🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Okay ji...10Q ji
I can feel you...I feel the same about my siggies!
Every 3 days I am changing it....looks unstable🤣
😆
I've become too indecisive lately. Is my DP looking too dark?🤔
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I was like....hain? Mere kapdo ke ironing se mera kya connection?
I realised it later😆
She talks sweetly now but I am sure she still finds me weird😆
Earlier na I used to get awkward. Like the 5 secs after you open the door and call your mumma to be at the door used to be so uncomfortable🤣
I also change mine very often maybe it is because we are only allowed one creation in our dabbaOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Okay ji...10Q ji
I can feel you...I feel the same about my siggies!
Every 3 days I am changing it....looks unstable🤣
I miss having 4 creations together
Originally posted by: priya185
I also change mine very often maybe it is because we are only allowed one creation in our dabba
I miss having 4 creations together
Oh yes! I miss that too
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I went through the news today and realised that many actors from Saubhagyalakshmi a &TV show are taking drugs according to the NCB😵
I feel so sad that I contributed to the trp of show where the main cast was busy taking drugs... it feels yuck!🤢
I don't understand why people like to take drugs, it destroys you mentally and physically and it is an addiction that is hard to let go, once people get high they are donzo. Disgraceful.
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5