Precap mishbir scene missing in the episode

Arjst thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The makers have gradually reduced the mishbir together screen space to 2-3 min. Today they took that also away.

The mishbir scene that was shown in precap yesterday was not there in today’s episode... 

It’s come to that.

For every sentence uttered by Kuhn in today’s episode I wanted to give scathing retort.. 

If mishbir are so bad in kuhu’s eyes, and she is going g through torture, they should give her choice to not keep the baby.. let’s see what will she do.

I’f they stop taking care of her, what can she do?

She is behaving  as if she is the first person on earth to carry a baby.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raishi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Arjst

The makers have gradually reduced the mishbir together screen space to 2-3 min. Today they took that also away.

The mishbir scene that was shown in precap yesterday was not there in today’s episode... 

It’s come to that.

For every sentence uttered by Kuhn in today’s episode I wanted to give scathing retort.. 

If mishbir are so bad in kuhu’s eyes, and she is going g through torture, they should give her choice to not keep the baby.. let’s see what will she do.

I’f they stop taking care of her, what can she do?

She is behaving  as if she is the first person on earth to carry a baby.

Why is it kuhu not happy???? She took the decision for her own selfish reasons...Even after being told about the consequences she went ahead... and why is she behaving like this now??!!!

Makers are conditioning audience for the days ahead... for taking away the beautiful characters and show... Mishbir will miss you 😘...