Originally posted by: RekaChand
People are just on the need of publicity and lack knowledge of true love it seems sujz!
Idk it just triggered me so badly!
The captions said, dekhte jao they will win.
Like WT* who is the lead of the show?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RekaChand
People are just on the need of publicity and lack knowledge of true love it seems sujz!
Idk it just triggered me so badly!
The captions said, dekhte jao they will win.
Like WT* who is the lead of the show?
I can digest any villain other than mini.
I can digest any crap separation, misunderstanding blah blah blah! 
but please can't see villian-hero as couple! 

aur couple dekhna toh bahut door ki baat hai
i can't even digest single ani-mini scenes together
even when they used too just talk about bondita other than their love-dovey talks! 
She isn't even a sidekick, she is a villian. No one gives this much screenspace to villians. And here the artist is promoting the villian-hero couple.
Exactly. I hope mini gets exposed in this track and I don't want to see her near RC by any chance.
Priya 🤗
She took slate na??
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Exactly. I hope mini gets exposed in this track and I don't want to see her near RC by any chance.
Why are they even keeping her?
The show's purpose wasn't this!
Maybeeee! Not Pravisht for sure😆
woh khud apna instagram account nahi sambhal sakta fan page kya banayega
I was talking abt pranali.
I just saw a fan page for Ani Mini on insta, it says; 'true love always wins'. What the!🤬
Let them dream