When I was supporting one upset partner because their partner was not responding.😒
Tujhe humesha mere aur Nita ke beech ghusne ki kya aadat hai re🤔
Do Partners ke beech koi nahi aata
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When I was supporting one upset partner because their partner was not responding.😒
Tujhe humesha mere aur Nita ke beech ghusne ki kya aadat hai re🤔
Do Partners ke beech koi nahi aata
Thank you for the compliment. Its our captain who is efficient 😎
what time did you exactly send? I am really curious🤣
apni captain bhi super efficient hai😎, bas aapke captain se seconds mein amar khaa gayi hogi
I didn't get offended😆Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
replies in red
My answer is still a No 😅
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Helloo Nina
How’s Cheel aka Veera doing?? 😳😆
Don’t tell Shibani but I did a little bit of stalking at the forum. 😉
Shibani ko toh padhna aata hi nahi🤣
waise, is veer the villian if he is cheel? then why is mohit planning revenge?

How r u?
I was hoping you already slept. 🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Shibani ko toh padhna aata hi nahi🤣
waise, is veer the villian if he is cheel? then why is mohit planning revenge?
I really don’t know, I didn’t watch much, mujhe kaun villain kaun hero nahi pta but Veer is a jerk from what I have seen so far. I love Sharad but he’s..... 🥺
Hola Wilson 🤗
I am okay
How are you doing?