❤️❤️aur Innocent se...
Sab ka bp ek saath me hi badhta hai...fhir Sab ek dusre ko dilasa dilate hai... and so on....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
❤️❤️aur Innocent se...
Sab ka bp ek saath me hi badhta hai...fhir Sab ek dusre ko dilasa dilate hai... and so on....
Yepppp....but storyline intrigues me the most....Originally posted by: diya_snow
Hey even I used to watch and I watched till end... before revamp they had story after that it's just lead couple chemistry...
Expected...It must be on Sunday.Originally posted by: shirin04
Guys this week there is maha episode I guess I just checked from tata sky app there is one hour episode from 9
Ab majja aaaega🤣Originally posted by: listmist
Yup jio TV also showing 1 he episode of bb on sat... to yeh function maha episode ke liye shoot ho raha hai... Wedding scene itne jaldi 🤔
We are twins or what?Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Ditto 😆 I too stopped .
Nahi himu TRP chahiye🤣Jald se jald niptana chahte honge yeh sab drama 😆
But you toh know Hindi na??Ohh! Thanks dear.
Sona Chandi feels🤣Originally posted by: listmist
Yeh lo
He'll come back🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFhOaDeDFvn/?igshid=1jqir3ajyhyyx
100th episode re unioin Maybe 😆
yesss🤣He will comeback to go to jail 😆